Startseite  

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 4 im Durchschnitt
Talk in English!
16.06.2011, 20:34,
RE: Talk in English!
English is a difficult language. But not as difficult as french!
Gamebase dieses Benutzers anschauen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
16.06.2011, 21:30, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.06.2011, 07:52 {2} von Dade.)
Actually is english one of the easyest languages in the World. France is far harder. But even german is for people, that have another native language than german or english, harder to learn than english.
[Bild: dade.jpg]
It has begun: [Bild: 8096-22.jpg]
16.06.2011, 23:02, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.06.2011, 11:54 {2} von Yvi.)
Although your last sentence did confuse me a bit Dade (did you by mistake write down a "german" to much? Biggrin ) you´re right. French is actually harder to learn. And German is even more difficult for foraign people. But I have to admit that I personally found it rather easy to learn French. Much easier actually than English. Probably because I didn´t learn my vocabulary when I started English lessons at school.

So young fellows listen I´ve got great advise for you: Learn your vocabulary! It helps so much! It´s much easier to learn and improve your language skills if you have a good ground-vocabulary.
[Bild: 423197.png]
Nintendo Network ID (WiiU/3DS): WiiG-Yvi u. WiiG-Yvi.II
Die Sammlung

17.06.2011, 05:43, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.06.2011, 05:44 {2} von Sammydluxe.)
That's right. I hated learning vocabulary. But I hated it in French, too. So in this case, there is no difference for me and I think it is much easier to learn English than to learn French. Wink
17.06.2011, 07:59,
Thanks.
I've corrected it now. Yesterday, as i postet it, I hade some drinks allready.
But Yvi, your post have an issue too.
It's spelled "Your language skills" not you're language skills."

Over all you're deamn right. The vocabulary is the key to a language and important as hell. No one can use a language when he or she don't understand the words. Wink
17.06.2011, 11:54,
Woops, you´re right I meant "your language skills". It was probably because of the time, I really should start going to bed earlier. Biggrin
Die Sammlung

18.06.2011, 00:59,
Sleepin' is absolutely overestimated! Tongueout
"The world outside is burning with a brand new light.
But it isn't one that makes me feel warm.
Don't go mistaking your house burning down for the dawn."
-Frank Turner
18.06.2011, 10:13,
Maybe, but unforunary necessary.
18.06.2011, 14:01,
Nice Thread! I have just seen it. I also like speaking English. Two years ago, I was in America (I think I've told it before) and it was great fun. The communication with the peope there was not too easy, but it worked. Even with the girl in the GaeStop store where I bought Chibi-Robo for my Nintendo DS. Biggrin
21.06.2011, 09:02,
Somehow I feel sick and tired. Don't know why. Yesterday I were in bed soon enough.
21.06.2011, 13:17,
Hm i'm sick.^^
21.06.2011, 13:45,
I just got home from my English lessons. It was quite funny today although one third of the class was missing (probably relaxing at home). Some of the students which were in class today won´t come tomorrow either. So I’m looking forward to a class tomorrow where I might be one of the few students who actually go to class. Hopefully are there more than just 5 of us. Sad

Get well soon Dade and Michi!
Die Sammlung

24.06.2011, 10:37, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 24.06.2011, 11:24 {2} von Dade.)
Thanks, Yvi.
I'm doing well allready. Only the update for my 3DS system is driving me crazy. And I don't mean that kind of cute crazy, like a neard, thats waiting before the Games shop two month before the game is actually released. I mean that kind of crazy, that a pitbull has in his eyes right before he jumps on a little child and bites its neck into bloody pieces.
I mean i had 3/4 of the download allready done. Error and I have to beginn at the very beginning.
Thaks for that, Nintendo... thanks for that.
24.06.2011, 10:50,
Konnichiwa!
...what? English? Uhm... okay... "Konnichiwa" means "Hello" in Japanese. Another Japanese phrase, which I can do is "Kotae wa kaze no naka" Biggrin

Oh, what's that? Did Dade write "crazy" with a S? Looks funny ^^
Twttr ♦ 500px ♦ Blog ♦ PSN
[Bild: dus9uhqs.jpg]
24.06.2011, 19:03,
(24.06.2011, 10:37)Dade schrieb: Thanks, Yvi.
I'm doing well allready. Only the update for my 3DS system is driving me crazy. And I don't mean that kind of cute crazy, like a neard, thats waiting before the Games shop two month before the game is actually released. I mean that kind of crazy, that a pitbull has in his eyes right before he jumps on a little child and bites its neck into bloody pieces.
I mean i had 3/4 of the download allready done. Error and I have to beginn at the very beginning.
Thaks for that, Nintendo... thanks for that.

maybe you should phone Nintendo.

Gehe zu: