Startseite  

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 5 im Durchschnitt
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
19.11.2012, 13:41, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 19.11.2012, 13:43 {2} von Marco250.)
RE: Super Smash Bros. 4
Bei Super Smash Bros. 4 müssten die 35 alten Chrarakter und 15 neue Charaktere dabei sein.

Hier meine Wunschliste an neuen Charakteren:

Von Mario:
Daisy
Waluigi
Birdo
Bowser Jr.

Von Donkey Kong:
Tiny Kong

Von Pikmin:
Louie

Von Samus:
Dark Samus

Von Star Fox:
Krystal
Panther

Von F-Zero:
Black Shadow

Von Sonic:
Tails
Amy

Von Crash Bandicoot:
Crash Bandicoot
Coco Bandicoot
Neo Cortex

Und seine eigenen miis.
Gamebase dieses Benutzers anschauen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
25.01.2013, 12:16,
Kleines Lebenszeichen:

Sakurai ließ über Twitter verlauten, dass auf der diesjährigen E3 sowohl die Wii U-Version, als auch die 3DS-Version gezeigt werden soll.

HYPE!
25.01.2013, 12:17,
Sehr nett. Damit werden ein neues 3D-Mario, Mario Kart und Smash Bros. 4 gezeigt. Die E3 kann ja nur gut werden. Biggrin
25.01.2013, 12:38,
Schon? Kann das vielleicht doch noch einen zeitnahen Release bedeuten? Oder wird nur eine sehr sehr frühe Version gezeigt? Bin gespannt.
[Bild: BloodyViruz.png]
WiiU: VampireViruz
Twitter
25.01.2013, 13:08,
(25.01.2013, 12:38)BloodyViruz schrieb: Schon? Kann das vielleicht doch noch einen zeitnahen Release bedeuten? Oder wird nur eine sehr sehr frühe Version gezeigt? Bin gespannt.

Nach fast zwei Jahren Entwicklungszeit und der Kooperation mit Namco Bandai, sind ein Trailer oder ein paar Screens machbar. Der erste Brawl-Trailer hat ja auch noch kein Gameplay gezeigt. Wer weiß, wie viel gezeigt wird. Ein kleiner Einblick würde ja schon ausreichen.
25.01.2013, 20:57,
Hm...jetzt schon? Entweder haben sie nach Brawl gelernt oder sie machen das gleiche schon wieder :/
27.02.2013, 11:23,
Masahiro Sakurai leidet am RSI-Syndrom (kurz für Repetitive Strain Injury-Syndrom; übersetzt "Verletzung durch wiederholte Beanspruchung/Belastung") und er schildert wie es sich damit lebt und wie es seine Arbeit beeinträchtigt.

Aussage vom letzten Monat:

Zitat:Using a mouse, keyboard or gamepad make my arm tired, so I can't use them in a continual manner. The only device I can use for an extended period of time is a joystick. It's posing problems when I'm test-playing something in progress.”

[repetitive strain injury] is getting to "the point where it's starting to restrict my work and lifestyle,”

"I figure that if I cut down on writing emails and other things, try not to type in so much data myself, and start giving more verbal directions, that'll reduce the amount of keyboard-oriented work I have to do. But if I'm going to be supervising other people's work, there's no way to cut down the amount of mouse usage I need to perform. I'm trying to work it with my left hand in order to give the right one some rest, but that definitely cuts down on my work efficiency...”

"Kirby was drawn with a trackball on the Game Boy and NES. The internal hardware team at HAL came up with a way to connect a trackball to the NES, then use a dev tool that ran on a Twin Famicom disc to draw graphics. It was great because you could draw and animate graphics right on the NES screen with the trackball, clicking on numbers onscreen to go between animation frames. It really had a beneficial effect on HAL's NES and Game Boy development — in some ways I think we really had a powerhouse system.”

"I've been familiar with trackballs for years, so controlling one should be easy...in theory! Hopefully the day will come when I'm able to use them for extended periods with my right hand again. I hope this gets healed up!

Neueste Aussage:

Zitat:I think the one word I've said the most this year, by far, is 'Ow!' Not only am I getting calcific tendonitis, but they've also found what are apparently several ruptures in the muscles. My upper arm hurts, and there's this chronic dull pain in my elbow joint as well. On the lower arm, there's this feeling of fatigue around the flexor muscles that turns into pain when I use a keyboard or game controller with my fingers.

There's no instant cure for it, so all I can do is either block the pain with injections or put my arm in a cast to keep the ruptures from spreading. I was told that the important thing was to keep my arm as rested as possible. In order to get it fully healed, the only thing is to not use my right arm or hand. So not only am I using a trackball with my left hand; now I'm using it to eat, brush my teeth, wash my hair, and even drive as much as I'm able to.

As a director, I don't have much time in the weekdays to proceed along with my own work. The entire day is spent overseeing other people, holding meetings, working on other proposals, making visits elsewhere and so on. If I can get everything squared away, then I can work on my own stuff, but most of the time there's just an overwhelming lack of time. Often I go in on my off-days to catch up on my own work, but with my body going on me like this, I have to cut these extra days out of my schedule and even with that I can't use my right arm very much to control things. If this disorder lingers, or if it never gets fixed, there's no telling what impact that would have on the project.

I've had to control two characters at once in a lot of game projects up to now, so as long as I keep it to simple moves, this works well enough. It doesn't go that easy with the Nintendo 3DS version, though, and the debug camera is pretty hard to control. Still, now I realize how important it is to have your health. I'm glad I'm still in good enough shape to work.

Nintendo sollte ihm eine Pause gönnen. Man kann ihm nur gute Besserung wünschen.
06.06.2013, 14:05, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.06.2013, 14:05 {2} von sebbbbe.)
Sakurai hat eben bei Twitter bestätigt, dass es auf der E3-Direct am Dienstag den ersten Trailer zu Super Smash Bros. geben wird.

YahooYahooYahooYahoo
06.06.2013, 15:22,
Habs auch schon gelesen und bin sehr gespannt auf den Trailer. Ich hoffe, es wird wieder ein Dojo eingerichtet mit täglichen Updates.
06.06.2013, 17:05,
Hauptsache, die 3DS-Version wird nicht vernachlässigt. Smile
06.06.2013, 17:58,
Wenn es mehr als nur Screenshots sind, muss die Entwicklung gut vorangekommen sein^^
Mein einziges Must Have auf der WiiU Biggrin

Fragt sich nur welche Gastchars...Tekken, Dark Souls, Tales of...sie haben aber auch schon Spiele zu Naruto, Dragonball und One Piece entwickelt, darunter auch ein SSB Klon...kanns nicht mehr erwarten Biggrin
06.06.2013, 20:27,
Sehr cool, die Vorfreude steigt und steigt! Smile
08.06.2013, 07:23,
(27.02.2013, 11:23)sebbbbe schrieb: Masahiro Sakurai leidet am RSI-Syndrom (kurz für Repetitive Strain Injury-Syndrom; übersetzt "Verletzung durch wiederholte Beanspruchung/Belastung") und er schildert wie es sich damit lebt und wie es seine Arbeit beeinträchtigt.

Aussage vom letzten Monat:

Zitat:Using a mouse, keyboard or gamepad make my arm tired, so I can't use them in a continual manner. The only device I can use for an extended period of time is a joystick. It's posing problems when I'm test-playing something in progress.”

[repetitive strain injury] is getting to "the point where it's starting to restrict my work and lifestyle,”

"I figure that if I cut down on writing emails and other things, try not to type in so much data myself, and start giving more verbal directions, that'll reduce the amount of keyboard-oriented work I have to do. But if I'm going to be supervising other people's work, there's no way to cut down the amount of mouse usage I need to perform. I'm trying to work it with my left hand in order to give the right one some rest, but that definitely cuts down on my work efficiency...”

"Kirby was drawn with a trackball on the Game Boy and NES. The internal hardware team at HAL came up with a way to connect a trackball to the NES, then use a dev tool that ran on a Twin Famicom disc to draw graphics. It was great because you could draw and animate graphics right on the NES screen with the trackball, clicking on numbers onscreen to go between animation frames. It really had a beneficial effect on HAL's NES and Game Boy development — in some ways I think we really had a powerhouse system.”

"I've been familiar with trackballs for years, so controlling one should be easy...in theory! Hopefully the day will come when I'm able to use them for extended periods with my right hand again. I hope this gets healed up!

Neueste Aussage:

Zitat:I think the one word I've said the most this year, by far, is 'Ow!' Not only am I getting calcific tendonitis, but they've also found what are apparently several ruptures in the muscles. My upper arm hurts, and there's this chronic dull pain in my elbow joint as well. On the lower arm, there's this feeling of fatigue around the flexor muscles that turns into pain when I use a keyboard or game controller with my fingers.

There's no instant cure for it, so all I can do is either block the pain with injections or put my arm in a cast to keep the ruptures from spreading. I was told that the important thing was to keep my arm as rested as possible. In order to get it fully healed, the only thing is to not use my right arm or hand. So not only am I using a trackball with my left hand; now I'm using it to eat, brush my teeth, wash my hair, and even drive as much as I'm able to.

As a director, I don't have much time in the weekdays to proceed along with my own work. The entire day is spent overseeing other people, holding meetings, working on other proposals, making visits elsewhere and so on. If I can get everything squared away, then I can work on my own stuff, but most of the time there's just an overwhelming lack of time. Often I go in on my off-days to catch up on my own work, but with my body going on me like this, I have to cut these extra days out of my schedule and even with that I can't use my right arm very much to control things. If this disorder lingers, or if it never gets fixed, there's no telling what impact that would have on the project.

I've had to control two characters at once in a lot of game projects up to now, so as long as I keep it to simple moves, this works well enough. It doesn't go that easy with the Nintendo 3DS version, though, and the debug camera is pretty hard to control. Still, now I realize how important it is to have your health. I'm glad I'm still in good enough shape to work.

Nintendo sollte ihm eine Pause gönnen. Man kann ihm nur gute Besserung wünschen.

Für den schwarzen Humor:
Hat er dann nicht eher calcific nintendonitis?

Ich wünsche ihm auf jeden Fall gute Besserung und würde, damit er sich erholen kann, auch noch länger warten, kein Problem, Gesundheit ist leider bei vielen nicht das oberste Gebot, was es aber sein sollte.
11.06.2013, 15:49,
Erster Trailer zur 3DS- und WiiU-Version! Es gibt schonmal zwei neue Kämpfer; 3DS-Version hat leichten Cel-Shading-Look; erscheint nächstes Jahr:

11.06.2013, 15:58,
Neuzugang Rock habe ich sofort erkannt und es freut mich riesig, das Mega Man endlich dabei ist. Mal sehen, wer noch dazustossen wird!?

Zu dem Look sage ich erstmal nichts, an sich sieht es ganz gut aus, auch wenn die Figur Link sehr grimmig aussieht.
11.06.2013, 16:14, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 11.06.2013, 16:15 {2} von sebbbbe.)
Die neue Homepage ist auch schon online und hat massig Screens zu jedem Charakter!
11.06.2013, 19:53,
Als neuer Kämpferin wurde gerade die Wii Fit Trainerin vorgestellt. Rofl
11.06.2013, 20:07,
Hier noch gefilmtes auf Vine zur Yoga Trainerin. So random, genial. Biggrin
Twitter
11.06.2013, 20:21,
Ich kann nicht mehr! Rofl

11.06.2013, 20:25,
OMG Lachflash xD

Ich feier das so. Das ist so schön blöd. Wird definitiv mein Main. Biggrin
Twitter
11.06.2013, 20:30,
Sowas kann nur von Big-N kommen, wie Rob damals.
Jetzt schon mein Lieblingschar Biggrin
11.06.2013, 20:35,
Na das hab ich nun nicht erwartet :-D nice one :-D
11.06.2013, 20:45, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 11.06.2013, 20:48 {2} von BloodyViruz.)

8 Minuten lang Gameplay, Vergleiche, Infos etc.

Und man sollte den Animal Crossing Villager nicht unterschätzen. Wird jetzt schon als sehr stark gehandelt.

[Bild: tumblr_mo8m24fPhp1rnzt8yo1_250.gif]

Kann jedes Projektil in die Tasche stecken und egal wann wieder zurückwerfen. o_o

[Bild: tumblr_inline_mo8ts5m8My1qz4rgp.gif]
Twitter
11.06.2013, 21:07,
Sieht richtig stark aus. Und ich komme immer noch nicht klar auf die Wii Fit Trainerin! Und der Bewohner ist auch der Hammer, bin schon echt gespannt, wer noch alles folgt (Bayonetta!!).

Und ein weiterer Grund öfters ins Miiverse reinzuschauen!
12.06.2013, 01:16,
Ich finds klasse. Erinnert mich an Mr. G&W, ist jedenfalls ähnlich skurril.
Stellt sich nur die Frage, welche Brawl-Chars dafür aus dem Raster fliegen. Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, hieß es ja mal, dass es eher weniger als mehr Charaktere als in Brawl werden.
[Bild: seriouskano.jpg]

Gehe zu: