Startseite  

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
E3 2012
07.06.2012, 11:17,
RE: E3 2012
Und gleich dazu:

Zitat:Miyamoto's new game is a ways off, may have reveal at next E3

"One thing I want to clear up...people like to ask me if I want to do a small project with a small team. I do like working with a small team, and I'm working with a number of small teams on a lot of different ideas, but the problem is because of all these different roles that I have to fulfill, it takes me a long time to write the design document. I have some storyboards that I have to draw before I finish this trip. It's fun. I use Flipnote Studio to draw my storyboards." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Quelle

Zitat:Reggie - A lot more Wii U info at a future date, Nintendo working on Wii U titles for holiday after launch

"So if you see how we've applied those learnings to Wii U... Great first-party titles that are going to be within the launch window. A robust online experience, highlighted by Miiverse. And then all of the great entertainment partners with, candidly, a lot more to share at a futture date, as to what we're doing there. So, tough results, certainly, our performance mirrored that. But a lot of key learning that we're approaching and applying to Wii U." - Reggie Fils-Aime

Reggie also discussed Nintendo's plans to keep Wii U burning brightly with a ton of content. So much so that Nintendo is already planning out their second Wii U holiday season of content.

"Nintendo is actively working on what's going to be that next grouping of titles to propel us all the way through our second holiday. So we're giving it a lot of thought, and for that active gamer who's looking to buy something brand new on a regular basis, there's going to be a lot there."

Quelle
Gamebase dieses Benutzers anschauen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
07.06.2012, 17:30,
So hab alle Konferenzen verpasst, weil es bei meinem Pa nur ne gaaanz schlechte Netzanbindung gibt.. Sind die PKs nachtraeglich auf Gamespot zu sehen? Dann wuerd ich mich heute abend vor den Rechner hocken..
07.06.2012, 17:34,
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/...owsOffHalo

Und oben kannst du auch die anderen auswählen
07.06.2012, 17:36, (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07.06.2012, 17:36 {2} von sebbbbe.)
Jup, bei Gamespot kannst du sie sogar in HD sehen.
Aber lohnen wird es sich nicht, eine Konferenz schlechter als die andere. Alle drei Großen haben ziemlich enttäuscht, die einen mehr, die anderen weniger.

EDIT: Mist, zu langsam. Biggrin
07.06.2012, 17:49,
Nun hat sebbbbe aber die grandiose Ubisoft Konferenz vergessen zu erwähnen Wink
07.06.2012, 17:51,
Macht den Braten aber am Ende auch nicht fett. Tongueout
08.06.2012, 06:27,
Also wenn pipito sich nur die Ubisoft-Konferenz anschaut, dann macht er nix verkehrt und kommt mit einem guten Gefühl aus der E3-Nachhol-"Session". Biggrin

Den Rest kann man wirklich gut in den einzelnen Threads hier abfrühstücken. Wink

Gehe zu: